Argus FMB Fertilizer Conference
400 SE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33131
Aimed at fertilizer producers, distributors, dealers, blenders and specialty producers, this new conference from fertilizer market experts Argus combines the commercial and agronomic insights you need.
Featuring presentations, panel discussions, interviews and roundtable discussions, the agenda is designed to give you hard facts as well as the chance to share real-world experience with your peers. Combined with informal networking outside the conference hall, you will be in the right environment to generate ideas and formulate your plan to expand in this segment. Topics which will be covered include:
- Assessments of growth trends and the size of the market in added value fertilizers
- Growth opportunities for dealers, distributors and producers in enhanced efficiency and specialty fertilizers
- Demonstrating the yield improvements and operational efficiencies which added value fertilizers offer farmers
- Slow and controlled release nitrogen: urease inhibitors, nitrification inhibitors and polymer coatings
- Enhanced efficiency phosphate fertilizers
- The role of secondary nutrients in boosting yields: sulphur and magnesium
- The business drivers for micronutrients in fertilizer blends and the importance of balanced nutrition
- Replenishing zinc levels to optimise corn yields
- Chelated micronutrients for use in liquid fertilizers
- Assessments of the added value of foliar application
- Achieving better Water Use Efficiency with more efficient fertilizers
- Communicating the benefits of added value fertilizers to farmers
- The role of biostimulants in supporting plant growth
- Integrating Big Data with added value fertilizers
Whether you are an expert in specialties, you are looking to expand or are totally new to this market, you will find new insights and meet new contacts to drive the next stage of your business growth.
Who should attend?
Argus FMB Added Value Fertilizers is aimed at anyone who wants to assess the commercial and agronomic benefits of specialty and enhanced efficiency fertilizers, in order to drive business strategy, R&D investment and sales processes.
The agenda content is designed for
- Commodity fertilizer producers
- Dealers / blenders
- Specialty fertilizer producers
- Micronutrients producers
- Stabilizer manufacturers
- Biostimulants developers
- Production technology manufacturers