Offshore E & P Agency Services
Nord-Sud Shipping offers a wide variety of offshore agency services through our Offshore Division. The following list is comprised of the most fundamental services that we provide. Should our clients have a specific request or need, chances are that we have dealt with the situation before, or are fully prepared to provide the information and guidance needed to have the issue resolved.
If you have questions about any offshore regulations or issues in the U.S. Gulf area, please do not hesitate to contact Nord-Sud Shipping as we are ready to assist in any capacity.
Our primary offshore E & P services are:
- Agency representation of drill rig and drill ship owners, operators & offshore exploration companies in the U.S. Gulf.
- Perform necessary U.S. Customs & Border Protection, U.S. Coast Guard & other government agency filings, reporting, entrance and clearance of rig, vessel or helicopter equipment, crew and passengers, etc.
- Charter offshore supply vessels, crewing vessels and helicopters for offshore projects, rig movements and periods of scheduled maintenance.
- Assist with short term or long term ship yard calls for repairs, modifications, upgrades or rig stacking.
- AMS (Automated Manifesting System) electronic filing with U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- e-NOA and e-NOD (Notice of Arrival / Departure) electronic filings with U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Customs.
- e-APIS2 electronic filings of aircraft crew & passengers with U.S. Customs.
Note that Nord-Sud Shipping is able to handle virtually any request in offshore services. If you have questions regarding a particular service, listed or otherwise, please do not hesitate to contact us.